Thursday, September 25, 2008

Small lame update

This is my first semester out of the dorms, and as it turns out, things have changed. It's been a month and I still haven't missed any classes, which is especially unusual since I have 8 AM lectures every single weekday. Before, I would just stop going to lectures after a few weeks. I hope things stay like this. Also, I work out 6 days a week (after every morning lecture and on Saturdays). More importantly, though, I'm pretty much keeping up with all the material and homework. I have had a few classes in which I never did any homework. I studied a total of 3 days last semester for organic chemistry for ch%^&*ssakes.

A typical day in the life last and past semesters was: wake up between 2 and 5 pm, eat, go to lab (once a week), go to discussion maybe, waste time, sleeeeeeeeeep. OK it wasn't that bad. At least I (amazingly) haven't failed any classes yet.

Well, in response to this more religious routine, I actually need one of those weekly planner things that I took for granted in the dorms. Instead of just stealing one from a person in the dorms like everyone else, I went out and bought one.

On the left is the matching red pocket pen I got a while back, it has a stylus opposite the writing end.
The planner is just so... cute! I love the leather (pleather?) binding, and the ribbon bookmark, and it's from some company in London.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WHY ISN'T IT PINK !?

Red is not smex.

Also, religious routine = possible regret? Shouldn't you be like, living it up in college or something since once you get out it's all work, work, work? Unless you only work PT like I do, but being a BioE and all..